Foreign Income Tax Return

This service is for you if you have a foreign pension or other income from a foreign country that needs to be taxed in the UK.

If you have any other PAYE, pension income, investments, rental income this will also need to be included in your tax return.

During these hard times of COVID-19 and the poor economy, we understand that finances for most people is very tight.  AA&T ltd will be happy to become your agent with HMRC and complete your Foreign Income tax return for the very reasonable price of £100 + VAT per return per year. If you have additional incomes, we will have to charge accordingly but fairly.

If you’d like us to complete a Foreign Income Tax Return for you, please click the Get Started button below, complete a few details about yourself and pay our fee.

We will require proof of ID (driving licence/passport) and proof of Address (utility bill/bank statement), this can be downloaded on the Contact Us/Submit Docs page or after you set an account up.

Once our fee is paid a member of the team will be in touch to confirm everything with you so unlike other online accountants you will have a person to talk to or meet if required.

In order to help you we will need to apply to be your agent so we will need your UTR number. After 5-7 days the authorisation comes through and we can then authorise as your agent with HMRC.

Once this is all in place, and you have signed our terms of engagement (this will be emailed) we aim to get your return complete within 1-3 working days but let us know if you need something quicker and we will see what we can do. If we need paperwork from you this can either be dropped in, emailed or sent by post.

Get Started

For more information on our foreign income tax return service or to find out about our other accountancy services, contact our Brentwood accountants today.